Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bank goods in a changed POT template are stuck in another town

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by Drake Aedus, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drake Aedus

Drake Aedus Avatar

So if you have deposited something with a Town Crier and then had your template changed, it is now stuck with a different Town crier. In my case it's "POT Template Example: Island 01".

This happened to be where I logged into as well (I logged out on the aforementioned POT before the template change), but I didn't know that items were going to be stuck there.

[​IMG]

As an aside, this doesn't affect items that were placed in the POT before the template change (those were deposited in the Global bank region).

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Hi, @Drake Aedus , were you able to recover the item? Do you get an error message when you try to recover it?

3. Drake Aedus

Drake Aedus Avatar

When it is greyed out, it means they are in a different bank. Without a way to visit that location they will be unrecoverable.

As far as I can tell, that town is only accessible if you were logged off in a POT that was "soft wiped" in a template change.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This was related to a town being locked and evicted. If possible, could you check your bank to see if these items are accessible again? Thank you for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.