Bard Skill Update

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Corlag TheBard, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corlag TheBard

Corlag TheBard Avatar

Thanks for the update to the Bard Skills, it's a breath of fresh air and I'm loving digging into the new flexibility in skill rotations.
    I had a few things for feedback so far, and will add to this as I play with them more:

1) For ground based area buff songs, would it be possible to have the song effect play around the border rather than the player? This would be a great quality of life gameplay element. The same would be great for Mez.
    2) Will the cast time for Mez be looked at with the second bit of bard skill changes that were being considered? Currently it feels quite clunky with the long cast time but I understand it's a balance issue.
    3) Could we see musical notes from bard skills apply to instruments when they are being played? :D

Chiasma likes this.
  2. Superbitsandbob

Superbitsandbob Avatar

Agree it's really nice to use now. Brings some tactics into how to twist songs and is it worth stacking etc.

Savage Sonata is not increasing with Specialization but maybe I have reached the upper limit.

3. devilronin

devilronin Avatar

they should switch the spell charge anim to playing an instrument during the execute

Luno and Superbitsandbob like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.