Basement poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam Crow, Mar 6, 2019.

?

Would you be interested in new basement options?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Looking through the crown store, the options for basements seem very lacking. I'm interested to hear other players thoughts on it.

I feel like some themed setups might be fun. Like an underground cavern fishing style basement with some areas to decorate. Or maybe just make the architecture like the different bundle types - shogun, kobold etc. Lots of possibilities here and I personally would like additions like this. Torture room... Treasure room with big safe door... An oversized treasure room for the bigger lots like city+ that come with bigger treasure deco that could also be sold individually in the crown store.

Maybe even a craftable basement that would be kind of a materials sink for players that like to build their own stuff. Rough versions of what we have now that take a bunch of timber and granite.

Something for team based pvp. Blue team red team style where you have have players click a stone and are on that team with k/d leaderboards. Red spawns on one side blue on the other, could be just a huge open room with 2 spawn points each unreachable by the other team. Then we can decorate to make capture the flag, death match, etc arenas. Give us the ability to do whatever, shut off ransoms, opt in for full loot (for high stake duels :) etc.

Anyone else have ideas for new basement ideas? Since we can have a dungeon and basement on each lot, we really shouldn't overlook these!

Yigg Endimion and Lazlo like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I would be interested in being able to use basement hatches as dungeon entrances.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    Retlaw likes this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

yeah it is called a dungeon and it is in game you can create all different stuff

Elwyn likes this.
  4. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

I would love to construct the rooms according to my needs instead of having to take what I get with a defined layout.
    Having flexible walls and doors would be nice.

Adam Crow likes this.
  5. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

Seems like you don't need basements anymore.

Probably down the road could introduce a unique feature that separates it from dungeons.

6. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

I love basements, because they're totally lag free. I store all of my things and do all of my crafting in my basement, and it's probably where I spend more time than anywhere else. I don't really have any ideas for new features, other than that I would really like to be able to bind to a basement or dungeon and recall directly into it.

Adam Crow likes this.
  7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I always use my basements. It’s the only place I can actually do agriculture, because of my wacky work schedule. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.