Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Battle of Solace Bridge: stuck spot.

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by twofoldsilence, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

I managed to walk around the gate that is magically locked until I believe you get a skill from the automation and add it to your combat bar, and now I'm stuck beyond it as I can't get onto the bridge after it from either side of the river. I managed to get around the gate by following the ruined wall north of the gate until I could jump it and then I tried to access the bridge but I can't. Furthermore, for whatever reason I also can't enter text in my chat box after getting around the wall, so I couldn't use the /bug or /stuck commands. Additionally, the reason I tried to walk around the wall is because I was just trying to run through the Battle of Solace Bridge map just to get beyond it and to the actual game, but I was forced to get a skill I didn't even want a archer skill and put it in my combat bar before moving beyond the gate and no matter how many times / ways (K then drag drop it on my combat bar, Y open my archer deck and add it to my archer deck which is my current deck I couldn't get it added) I tried to move the skill I got (Disabling Shot) to my Combat Bar I couldn't, so the automation wouldn't open the gate for me, so I tried to get past it by going around the ruined wall. I'm an experienced player and I didn't want to spend a lot of time in the Battle of Solace Bridge or even the Solace Bridge Outskirts, because I've done the quests in them so many times, that I don't feel like doing them again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.