Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Being able to change your combat deck list order manually.

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by OxNull, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OxNull

OxNull Avatar

With the addition of the alt key bindings to combat decks there is an issue when you start deleting and copying decks. If I have my third slot equipped to alt-3, and then if i delete my second slot, my deck for alt-3 is now a new deck and the keybindings become off.. My original deck that was in the third slot is now in the second slot.

Being able to reorder your deck up and down the list will allow you to control the order of your alt keybindings.

Also there are 12 deck slots and only 10 available key bindings. If I want to bind a deck in slot 11 or 12 i cant.

2. Spungwa

Spungwa Avatar

I have had the same issue.
    Rather than reordering, i think it would be better if you could assign the deck number/key binding on the deck screen. It would also make it more obvious that you can switch between more than 2 decks now to player that don't know.

Spung

OxNull and Innascual Inch like this.
  3. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

I don't use the Alt-bindings, but it is irritating that my Equipped deck doesn't appear in the 1st slot. Now I have to search through my decks if I want to modify the deck I'm using. Would love to be able to order them!

4. kl4nk

kl4nk Avatar

I would like for the deck changing with alt, to not change your alternate deck also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.