Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blackblade Foothills feedback...

Discussion in 'Release 48 Feedback Forum' started by twofoldsilence, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

Great map by the way. All the new maps are awesome so keep up the good work.

Also, please, please make the original maps that all the maps you guys are uncloning were based on as awesome as the uncloned ones. Most the Path of Love maps are so generic and boring that I fall asleep while playing through them, so please, pretty them up, and add all the new stuff like traps, new creatures, quests, etc., etc. to them.

Well, on to my only request for the Blackblade Foothills map: I think you guys should have the neutral Archers and Bandits near the middle of the map attack you if they see you robbing them blind. I just pillaged all their barrels, crates, and sacks, and they just walked around like it is OK for me to steal all their supplies.

2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I just now discovered it. I was trying to unlock a bunch of entrances, and was expecting Northwest Blackblade Mountains, where I had previously been a dragon chew-toy. (Oh look, it just happened again, the moment the dragons rezzed into view, I got aggro! At least I found the other entrance.)

I thought it was a pretty good map, even though I didn't figure out the right combination of obelisks for the riddle door. (I did manage to find six obelisks, though.) I appreciated the "peaceful" bandits. And I am also all for having them enforce their own property rights with aggro, instead of some lame "Justicar" mechanic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.