Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blacksmith Station Sound Effects Too Loud

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by Black Tortoise, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

With R34, there seems to have been some updates to sounds regarding crafting stations. My blacksmithing station currently emits a cacophony not unlike what I would imagine a mass extinction event to sound like! My back yard sounds like the planet is opening up and imploding on itself. I have to turn the sound effects off to blacksmith, as it gets louder the closer I get. Even standing on the furthest spot away from it in my yard, it sounds like an earthquake is about to happen. Methinks the sound needs to be about 50% what it currently is. The idea is cool, the amplitude is not. Thanks!

The exact item is "Benefactor Expert Blacksmithing Station"

This does not seem to affect all blacksmithing stations universally. The "Blacksmithing Station" at the crafting pavillion in Storm's Reach also suffers the same apocalyptic tone. However, the "Blacksmithing Station" inside the NPC Blacksmith shop in Storm's Reach emits zero sound.

Additionally, the NPC Blacksmith himself is emitting what sounds like a diesel engine idling sound, which is quite odd. Some burps or skin scratches might be more human like, the engine sound is throwing me off (though combined with the guards slaying all the cats, I am just laughing my butt off around town all morning!).

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.