Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blessing of the Tamer Not Quite Right

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Gregg247, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregg247

Gregg247 Avatar

I logged in today and still had 6 hours left on my Blessing of the Tamer. (My tamed creature went from 448 to 575 hp with the new Build, so thanks for that!)

When I did the Blessing mission again in South Boundless Forest, I didn't get the Blessing again (basically, the timer wasn't reset to 3 days). Previously, I'd have the "old" Blessing icon continue to count down, and the "new" Blessing icon next to it, also counting down. (Obviously, I wasn't getting double blessings or anything. )

Anyway, the Blessing of the Tamer icon showed up not on my character, but on my Hefty Crocodile -- until I dismissed him, and then the icon was gone completely. However, he now had 666 hp!

I'm not sure if any of this is a bug, which is why I'm posting it here.

UPDATE: I just left the scene and entered the overworld map, and now everything looks "normal" (i.e.-I have the 3 day Blessing icon on my alt, and my Hefty Crocodile is back at 575 hp. I guess I just needed to go to a different scene to sort it all out.

Thanks again for the great boost to tamed creatures hit points! Very much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.