Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blocked Crafting Progression

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Bahkstrazik, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bahkstrazik

Bahkstrazik Avatar

Title: Blocked Crafting Progression

Reproduction Rate: ??

Blocker? Blacksmithing crafting is blocked

Details: My smelting tongs broke. I replaced it. I still can't craft any blacksmithing items.

It's the same at the blacksmithing station and at the smelting station. I've checked my hammer and tongs.

Steps to Reproduce:

The materials that were used in the ingot forging have text outlined in red, which isn't normal. This red text typically only flashes quickly after an ingot creation fail and goes away after the crafting bar fades away. I can't click and drag the red materials into the creation window anymore.

I get the same error that an ingredient is missing or to check durability regardless of what recipe it is. Even when it shows the ingredients are present in the inventory.

Area: Resolute (Novia_R6_City_Resolute) Loc: (-32.6, 77.6, -235.3)

User Specs:

Logged in through Steam
    Win 7 pro
    Geforce GTX960
    AMD 3.6 ghz quad core
    16384 ram

Logging out and back in again fixed it

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  2. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

@Bahkstrazik, thanks for the report (and sorry for the inconvenience)! There have been some isolated cases of inventory items "going red" which are fixed by relog.

If you are able to identify a specific sequence of steps to cause this to happen it would be of great help to enable the developers to fix the issue. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.