Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blood Bay - Blood Water Curse being applied while on land near resurrection ankh location

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by brogan, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brogan

brogan Avatar

2/27/2018 3:27 PM
    Title: Blood Bay - Blood Water Curse being applied while on land near resurrection ankh location
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: The Blood Water Curse is being applied to me while standing on regular terrain.
    Steps to Reproduce: Go to location around(85.4, 18.7, 620.4), near the Northern resurrection ankh.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32706
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4007
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.737.Date.02.27.18
    Area: Novia_R3_Island01_01
    Area Display Name: Blood Bay
    Loc: (85.4, 18.7, 620.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfSXNsYW5kMDFfMDF8fCg4NS40MywgMTguNzQyLCA2MjAuNDIxKXwoMCwgLTAuMTc5LCAwLCAwLjk4NCl8LTQyNS40OTM5fDMxLjkzODMyfDE4

[​IMG]

2. brogan

brogan Avatar

I'd like to mention I've now noticed its any area of the "beach" area (not in the part of the terrain that begins to lead up the mountain) that I'm experiencing this. Also, my party member is not getting the same issue as I am.

3. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

I don't know if this has to do with this problem, but in Grannus Colussus there is a similar problem. Near the Poison Bog, you used to be able to jump on the log and walk across. Now, if you are a few feet away you start to get hit with the poison effect. If I make it to the log, the poison effect now applies as well (it did not before) - this makes running across the log useless, as you will die a few steps in. Also, all the mobs that spawn (check their spawn location) automatically die after 3-4 applications of poison because they are standing right in the area. Visually, there is no poison water there.

Maybe something was done worldwide in terms of status effects from the environment?

4. brogan

brogan Avatar

Perhaps the damage volumes got mistakenly raised up in these scenes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.