Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blood River Forest - Blessing of Invigoration not applied reliably

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Anpu, Aug 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

08/29/2018 08:37
    Title: Blood River Forest - Blessing of Invigoration not applied reliably
    Reproduction Rate: 2/4
    Blocker?
    Details: While jumping into the pool from the top location, in the locked area you have to solve the puzzle to open the door, while falling through the pool the blessing is applied for a quick second then fails to get applied. I only had an hour or so of a previous blessing of invigoration remaining on my character. I DID dismiss it, if that helps any. Every time I jump into the pool, I have a 50/50% chance it will actually give me the blessing, requiring me to have to do the entire puzzle again.
    Steps to Reproduce: Solve puzzle, go into room that is now open, jump into pool from the top.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.819.Date.08.01.18
    Area: Novia_R7_Forest01_02
    Area Display Name: Blood River Forest
    Loc: (424.8, -15.7, 152.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDFfMDJ8fCg0MjQuODE4LCAtMTUuNjYyLCAxNTIuNjA4KXwoMCwgMC4xMTMsIDAsIC0wLjk5NCl8LTM3Mi43Mzk3fDIwLjQ3NTIyfDguNDEyMjky

[​IMG]
    I have just jumped down into the pool and the blessing is not getting applied, The other 2 blessings shown are the blessings of Compassion and Courage.

Could you possibly change this to an interactive item we can click on, in the locked area you unlock? That way we can always try to apply the blessing, and if it fails to get added, we don't have to go through the entire puzzle, collecting items all over again.

Also, I wonder, even though I dismissed the blessing before going to this area, it's still counting down, and the blessing might show up on my character? I'll keep an eye on that and see if it suddenly show up on my character.

EDIT: Nope, even logging back in in an hour, I didn't have the blessing on my character, so I gave up, did the puzzle again and NOW I have the blessing.

I think I know a way to 100% replicate this, and if I figure that out I'll also provide steps.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.