Blue 4-story row house?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by 3dmark, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dmark

3dmark Avatar

I've been looking on YouTube, etc., and can't find anything on the layout of the 4-story blue-roofed row house. It looks nice from the outside, but what's the layout like...? Anyone know, or know of where I can check one out in-game?

(Really not liking the layout of the 4-story stone house. Too many tiny rooms.)

2. Arathil

Arathil Avatar

I placed one of these in Parrot's Roost if you want to check it out. I've left the doors unlocked for now. Just run straight ahead once you zone in and it's just to the right of the public crafting area.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    3dmark likes this.
  3. Tiki Pirate

Tiki Pirate Avatar

The balcony is nice at the top; but, floors 2 and 3 are mostly staircase with two small rooms.

I am really waiting for something with a proper sized deck or rooftop garden.

Oyjord Hansen and 3dmark like this.
  4. Arathil

Arathil Avatar

Yeah, it's a little cramped in some areas, but I mainly wanted it because it allows you to have a vendor in the front as well as other decorations.

BiggieD and 3dmark like this.
  5. 3dmark

3dmark Avatar

You and me both!!!

It would also be awesome if the floors with two stair cases could just be a single, open room, rather than tiny rooms you can barely turn around in.

Oyjord Hansen likes this.
  6. Arathil

Arathil Avatar

It would be nice to have some kind of grow light or something to use inside a house for those of us with row houses. With the basements available, you can have a lot of space to use.

Arcanoxer and Oyjord Hansen like this.
  7. Tiki Pirate

Tiki Pirate Avatar

I was thinking a magic mirror or something that would be placed on basement walls and would act as a "window" maybe to U4 or so....with a 75% light transmission rate. Come on LB! Show us peons the light!

8. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

I've used the 4 story row lot and found it pretty nice. I was able to put a good number of crafting stations in the house (3 in the first floor "kitchen", 4 in the second floor room, and the rest in the third floor room). That left plenty of room for a dining room (first floor), living room and bedroom (fourth floor). It's one of the more roomy layouts of the row houses.

BiggieD likes this.
  9. Arathil

Arathil Avatar

@3dmark, I hope you had a chance to visit the blue roof row house because I'm probably going to be moving shortly!

10. 3dmark

3dmark Avatar

I didn't make it over yesterday, but it's all good. I had this momentary thought of buying it during the telethon, but from what @Tiki Pirate said, it looks like it's not different enough from the stone row house to be worth spending real $$. I do love the look of it from the outside though! Let me know where you move to and I'll still come by and visit some time.

11. Arathil

Arathil Avatar

Yeah, I got mine from store credits, so I can understand what you mean.

Now that we can place more than one house, I decided to keep the row house. I placed my village home in a nice spot in Parrot's Roost as well.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  12. Arathil

Arathil Avatar

I learned something new today. I was using the blue 4-story row house because I thought it was the only one that could place items out front.

I was wrong. I finally tried it with the default 2-story row house and there is plenty of room, actually more room than the 4-story version in my opinion.

Oyjord Hansen and 3dmark like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.