Blue Rose Isle Quests/Books and other things

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by WindSilvermoon, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

First I must apologize for not posting sooner I didn't really think anyone was interested in the things on my isle as there are so many other places to visit and see, and more vocal people then me.

However with some encouragement and visitors thanks to Brazen here are some things that make my little Isle Unique.

First it is small, it is quietly and quaintly decorated, every row home on my island has a garden or some sort of unique decoration nearby so that they feel more like a home to those that may not be able to have a fancy one. All the homes on my isle are free, every plot is set up to claim by whoever. There are no rules or restrictions and everyone is Welcome. If there is a spot not already taken or you need a bigger plot just talk to me and we can work it out :)

Second there are things to do, Every Saturday closest to the full moon (well most every sometimes we forget) we have a small Celtic Ritual at the Circle of Stones. No one is required to attend but it goes on. We also host balls on the Soloists. However there are also Quests, that are written by Myself with help of Jareth King, and I even take submissions by other people. There are prizes tho the prize is not much. You can use the mailbox, and I check once a day so prizes are easily enough gotten. I write a quests as often as life allows me to permit.

Third Books - I write books just about once a month I sell them at my vendor or Ordinis Mortis however if I have a book collector that lives on the isle they will get my books for free. Currently holding the very 1st book published by me on every book is Elgarion.

What I want my Isle to be is a vacation home, a home away from home where you can relax and not have to worry, you can decorate it now or 20 years from now, but it is for weary travelers with other obligations that just want to get away for a few hours. You never even need talk to me , what do I want from you the truth is NOTHING. I expect nothing just would like a few visitors and maybe a few people who are very busy and want to get away. You can put any vendor up or use anything

If any of the stuff I wrote about interest you please stop by Blue Rose Isle.

Wishing you all the best in your Travels

Drake Aedus, Fiero, Spoon and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.