Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bottom floor of Barn Two-Story Village Home seen as outside for deco

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Summer Breeze, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze Avatar

04/27/2019 00:39
    Title: Bottom floor of Barn Two-Story Village Home seen as outside for deco
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? N/A

Details:
    I'm trying to decorate a Barn Two-Story Village Home (Ep.2 Mount Stretch Goal Home) as functional living quarters of a general crafter for the deco contest.
    I'm severly limited in the amount of light sources I can use on the outside and on the bottom of the downstairs room, as this house has no floor on street level. This means the inside floor of the downstairs room counts as outside space.
    Note: the walls and ceiling of the downstairs room are seen as inside for deco, so they are fine.

With three of the 'heavy' crafting stations that should go on street level (melting, smithing and cooking) counting as lights, there's only room for 5 more lights to be put outside or (on decoration) placed on the downstairs floor. This makes for a horrible experience trying to light things 'outside'.

I know this won't get fixed before the deco contest is over, but could this house get a bottom floor to have the floor of the downstairs room count as inside for future projects of players using this house?

Steps to Reproduce:
    Place a Barn Two-Story Village Home and put some lamps inside on the bottom floor.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16324
    GPU: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series GPU RAM: 8168
    SotA.Win.64.959.Date.04.26.19
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Mount Midir
    Area Display Name: Mount Midir
    Loc: (-287.9, 46.4, 316.3)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8TW91bnQgTWlkaXJ8KC0yODcuODY4LCA0Ni4zNjgsIDMxNi4yODUpfCgwLCAtMC44MjcsIDAsIC0wLjU2Myl8NDQ0MS40OTh8MzIuNTgyMzd8NC40NjIxNTE=

2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Been this way forever. Same problem exists with the Elven stilt house (water or land version)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.