Bring Orders to Grigor

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Scout15, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scout15

Scout15 Avatar

Grigor; does not respond to a path that allows me to complete this turn in. Is there something I am missing?? I tried his chat menu options and a few self type conversations to no avail. This is the orders not the secret note.

2. Maurier

Maurier Avatar

I have noticed on the one questgiver I had multiple turn ins to that I had to turn in one, say goodbye and then start another conversation to turn in the other.

3. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

When I first met Grigor I only had the "understorm orders" I hadn't found the "secret understorm note" thus my "honest" answer was I didn't find anything. After speaking w/ Grigor I returned to the mine returned w/ the "secret understorm note" and "understorm orders". I got back to Grigor but the conversations never give me the option to finish this quest. What am I doing wrong? During the conversation he alludes to re-finding the proof.
    If I type "help" the response is "No, I don't need any help. I'll let you know if another mission comes up."
    If I type "hello" the response is "Again, nice job on that understorm mission, even if we can't prove they're murders yet."
    If I type "mission" the response is "We need to venture deep into the Understorm mine and find evidence that the elves are purposefully killing humans!"
    None of the other lines of conversation seem important to this problem.
    What is frustrating is I think this is part of the Truth quests (ie maybe on the main quest line?) If this is glitching how can I proceed forward?

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i'm not sure how to help with the glitching, but i can assure you it does not impede the path of truth questline.

Jaesun likes this.
  5. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

Back because it's bugging me and trying to wrap up unfinished (bugged) quests and I see others have this same problem. I had an issue with simone and the forum said to type help 2x and that seemed to work. I came back to Grigor hoping the same thing - but no. However I do have the bug report as I didn't now about them earlier.

Just an idea (I haven't thought it through so may have more cons than pros) how about putting in a single power word that works on all buggy quests where if an avatar meets the requirements but the key word either doesn't appear or doesn't trigger a quest that an avatar speaks the power word to the NPC in question and that particular quest resets. Maybe it would also remove a quest item from inventory that the avatar would have to reacquire but I think a reset would be less frustrating than having a quest hanging out there that can't be completed because of a bug. I've got a couple more that glitched that I'm going to try again then just lvl up so I can complete the main story line quest.

02/28/2019 11:17
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32647
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 GPU RAM: 8289
    SotA.Win.64.921.Date.02.28.19
    Area: Novia_R6_City_StormsReach
    Area Display Name: Storms Reach
    Loc: (-180.3, 49.0, 465.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9TdG9ybXNSZWFjaHx8KC0xODAuMzI3LCA0OS4wNDEsIDQ2NS43NDMpfCgwLCAtMC41NDMsIDAsIDAuODQpfDI5Ni4wNzYyfDEyLjc5OTk3fDIuODk4MzI1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.