Bronze or Rock Wood & Higher Item Recipe's - Supply Bundle Only?

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Khalest, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khalest

Khalest Avatar

Ive been wanting to make a few items (weapons) out of bronze & Meteoric Iron, & we can pretty redilly get the recipe to make the ingot's but thats it. Any recipe ive looked for, thats made from anything above copper or any wood recipe made from anything above regular pine or maple says & i quote "There are currently no merchants that sell Recipe. This item can be found in Supply Bundles." You want us to craft our own items yet you put a large roadblock in our way when it comes to those items. Will this always be this way or will everyone have access to them sooner or later? Because all its done is stifled us the player & let the people who do have the recipe's jack up their prices because they know the rareness of what they have.
    Ive never really crafted in a game before except a few little things here & there but never anything along the lines of what we do here. We mine the ore to make the metal, then melt it & pour it into a mold for the metal part & cut down the tree to make the wood for the boards to make the handle, then put the two together to make a whole item. To be honest i wasnt expecting the satisfaction i got from crafting, then using a weapon i made, its great. But Now i find were limited on what we can make unless were lucky enough to get it in a rare "Supply Bundle" drop. Please make the recipe's like that available to all players, it just doesnt make sense not to. Or can you please explain why their limited like they are. You dont have to & you certainly dont owe it to us, but it would be an extremely nice gesture on the part of the game developers...[​IMG]

2. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

Psst.... before they did this...

all the recipes were discoverable...

Baratan likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Players sell the recipes on Vendors. Go buy them, and only buy them at reasonable prices. Shop around and note who sells recipes at very good prices. And then return to them to buy more.

Really easy!

Olthadir likes this.
  4. Baratan

Baratan Avatar

All of the players they cater to got the recipes for free and now those players sell them to you on their vendors for thousands of gold. You can either grind out thousands of gold and buy them from someone who doesn't need them or grind out hundreds of supply bundles and cross your fingers or just give up altogether. I took option 3.

5. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

As someone who did discover a lot of recipes I find this very unfair to those who've followed. When they turned off discoverability of certain recipes the only way to keep a level playing field would have been to delete the discovered recipes from those who had them already. Clearly this would have caused a riot but highlights the issue with the way it was done.

6. Baratan

Baratan Avatar

Honesty I followed too and was a backer since before the game existed in a playable state. The switch from discoverable to undiscoverable recipes was done suddenly and without warning. Regardless, it serves only to penalize and alienate new players. If they wanted certain recipes to be rare they should have simply created new recipes and made those nondiscoverable instead of flicking a switch overnight which negatively affects original backers and new players.

Scanphor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.