Brutal Nerf to Beserk Stance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turin2, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

I guess bludgeon was so op it needed nerfing ;)

2. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Oh I stopped using Berserkers Stance (Tactics) because of the drain... I finished a fight against 8 mobs with 68HP left... forgot to dismiss it and it killed me. That was the last time I used it. Berserk in Bludgeon I use all the time.

Numa likes this.
  3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I have noticed some changes in blade combat. But i guess it all depends on the build for everyone. I have been trying to work in the tactics portion of my avatar the last few days...trying to pull back from magic a bit...but when i cant even fight 5 green mobs at one time its kinda crazy. I looked through all thhe 'stance' glyphs and most of them seem redundant. I understand take points from one to boost another but yikes. Some of it is crazy. Knight's honor or whatever its called is a death wish for sure. LOL. I been checking and rechecking alot of glyphs and locking them at 40 and not even using them. I have done this on alot of other stuff in the magic trees as well as they dont benefit me. Wish there was an easier way to get rid of unwanted stuff that i dont use or want to use anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.