Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Buffs - since we are going make it only ONE active can we also make it worth training?

Discussion in 'Release 51 QA Feedback Forum' started by Weins201, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Only have one active (still not a good fix but better than the insanity of having some many active) are we going to get back the benefit of training the skill back again? The time boost, effectiveness, and focus reduction from training a skill up to 80 - 100 - 120?

If all is done is limit it to one you are taking one tiny step forward and 5 hugs steps backwards.

If you give us the benefit of the training done the it is a step forward and stable.

Want to really progress look at it like I have said if you want to have more up you get only a percentage 2 = 75% 3 = 50% I really only agree with 2 but three is OK.

In the end the single buff without acknowledging the training is not a good idea.

Chatele likes this.
  2. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I have an issue with this change. Int for Air tree does more then Dex. the Air Embrace is in Air tree which then become useless unless I specialize. Id rather have the int as it makes the spell damage higher. Why would I pick the dex over it?

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Strength is also more valuable than dexterity.

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

all well and good all I am asking though is since I have it trained to over 80, it was to get 5 glyphs so I could stack / charge them up.

A adjustment made because to many players had too many buffs was to remove the stacking / charging bonus'.

Since the change coming is actually a better, more effective fix, we should be able to get the better boost like before.

If not training skills for buffs up is still pointless since the small boost is not worth the effort.

Basically asking to reset them back to what was before the failed "fix"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.