Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[BUG] Esmerelda and Final Step

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by AngelTerri1, Nov 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelTerri1

AngelTerri1 Avatar

So ... hopefully I can describe this well enough so you can understand (cause even I was confused!)

Once you get the hexe and elder skull she asks for, find all the ghostly echos, and talk to the main echo, asking Esmerelda about the final step seems to be 'stuck' in the journal. It also never changes text when you give in all the items, fight the geistter(sp) thing, return to her, and deal with Burnes.

ONLY when you return to her, say 'final step' will it actually do something.

So the entire time, you have no journal updates on the steps after step 3 or 3.5, causing confusion, especially if you log out of the game and come back later.

Does that make sense?

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report. Issue #63353

Esmeralda's quest got a little overhaul last release. One goal was to close the gaps in the quest as you described. I'll be taking a look into the quest. It's possible I missed something, but it also might be the case that some players who were only partly done with that questline may have some hiccups in their experience (while players who attempt it from scratch may not have any hiccups). Anway, like I said, I'll take a look! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.