Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bug in early Love Path

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Lifedragn, Mar 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

Journal entry when leaving Solace Bridge says to seek Private Garridon as the first one you will see entering Solace Bridge Outskirts. He is actually the last one you are likely to find, with Private Velma being most near the entrance. Additionally, speaking to him did not remove the journal entry to seek him out.

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Lifedragn please add the /bug info here - that would help the devs a lot with debug infos

is the love quest your first quest? if yes taking the boat should bring you to the river side of Solace Bridge outskkirts

Did you leave Solace Bridge through the boat or through a gate?

Did you enter Solace Bridge outskirts from the overworld map or directly from Solace Bridge?

3. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

I left Solace Bridge through the Gate to the overworld. I actually cannot remember if Edvard told me to look for a boat this time. I remember thinking it unusual that that detail changed. Perhaps I missed something! I will check this later today. Solace Bridge did claim that I had an open quest, but nothing in my journal indicated that I had to take a boat. This was my first quest after doing a quest restart. I had previously done the quest more than a year ago when the boat still went to Soltown.

It is still a bug that the quest advancement gets messed up if you arrive at the outskirts through the overworld instead of the boat, especially considering more familiar players that have done the other paths first have been trained to exit scenes to the overworld. If you have the quest to speak to private garridon, it should let you progress regardless of how you reach him. But yes, I'll check if I can still take the boat to clear the entry from my journal.

Rentier likes this.
  4. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

Update: No boat to take in Solace Bridge. At least not where it used to be found. Also Edvard is still in sparkly quest mode telling me I should go to the outskirts, despite finishing all quests there except for talking to Private Garridon which seems broken since I spoke to Captain Kinsey first as a result of entering from the World Map.

So either I really broke it, or there are some Updates that are out of sync.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.