Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[bug] Multiple Cabalist Spawn and ported to the Center of them !!?!?

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Cryodacry, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

Ok seriously this is messed up ..... 1 cabalist is bad enough but a spawning of 3 of them .... I am about done with sieging because that is not fun.... i don't know what type of group you are expecting to take that on ...

Seriously avara is bad enough with 5x focus damage. This content needs balanced. Multiple Cabalists should not be possible ... ESPECIALLY with Avara ..... And the part of me being ported to the center of all 3 of them when they spawned ?!?!? yea i don't know what to say about that.... i was dead before the **** i took hit the ground....

I would love to know 1 player that enjoys multiple cabalist spawns ... let alone 3 of them ....

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

never l iked it and died several times getting rekt by two of them,
    in former times on POT only liches spawned but now also cabalists and nearly always in a double pack

one is bad enough for me because they hit and half my hp are gone and i hit measly15-20dmg per arrow and his rehealing is more than i can dmg them...so now i try to leave after clearing the siege to the cabalist, but still they find me before i reach the exit....and sometimes wait on the respawn point if they killed me near there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.