Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[bug] Unable to talk to Merchant in Xenos

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Meridyn, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meridyn

Meridyn Avatar

At Area: Xenos (Novia_R11_City_Xenos) Loc: (111.6, 38.7, 37.5), there is a merchant. If you select "Hello", nothing happens. I was trying to discover his name. :)

2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@Meridyn

Bug submitted - thanks for reporting!

When you next put in a bug report it would help if you not title it with something like [bug] in the title - the reason is because the devs will sometimes come through and add to titles to let us bug hunters know that they've looked at certain things and are addressing it. I would hate to see one of your reports missed because I thought someone had looked at it when they had not.

Additionally, if you use the full bug template (/bug) when you file one of these reports, it will give us enough information to see which build/patch you are on. This is useful because, as you've likely seen the last couple of days, sometimes they will pump out a series of small patches. Thus, your issue might have already been addressed, but as it is, I'm not sure.

Those are just a couple of tips that will help us pin things down quicker. (And quicker is better!!) :) Again, thanks for reporting.

3. Meridyn

Meridyn Avatar

Current build (553). And most everyone puts [bug] in the title when first filing, and the devs/etc have been putting "known" once a bug is filed. At least that's what I've seen across the other subforums. ;)

4. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

Then I could be wrong. I only know that I only see that in my quest area (in brackets) if the devs themselves have put in the brackets.

Thanks for giving me the build number - I will add that to the report! :)

5. Meridyn

Meridyn Avatar

Sure thing. :) I've removed bug from my other reports that haven't been reviewed, after looking further at other forums. ;)

Raven Swiftbow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.