Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bugged out...

Discussion in 'Release 29 Feedback Forum' started by Pleione, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pleione

Pleione Avatar

At this point I can't restore my primary weapons durablity presumably due to a bug.

I can't create gems or jewels presumably due to a bug.

Since I can't create gems or jewels, I can't:

1) Socket my chest piece with gems
    2) Socket my weapon with gems
    3) Created a jeweled ring
    4) Create a jeweled necklace

I've already created my target weapon and armor and have my base weapon skill at 75. Without the gems, there is little point in trying harder areas, presuming I had a weapon that had some decent durability.

Any suggestions on what to do until these bugs are fixed? I'm thinking Blade and Soul...

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

10 - 30 points in attunement? Is that the difference you need to go to harder areas? What spell trees are you using the gems for, And since attunement is now an average of the skills in the tree?

Sorry I am confused as to why that attunement is holding you back?

Do you use the same gems in all, or different gems for your weapon and armor? What attunement do you use?

Curious ty/

3. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

I'm not sure gems give so much combat advantage that you can't take on harder areas without them. They only give an attunement boost.

4. Pleione

Pleione Avatar

Is mostly about logical progression (at least logical to me). I'm a Fire/Earth/Sun chainmail poleaxe/ranger (switching between poleaxe and bow as the situation requires). Those three magic trees are complimentary, and in order of importance to me. Since I've only found Rubies in quantity, I was initially going to max those out. The benefit for things like fire resistance should be significant against mages.

Oh, its not 10-30 in attunement, presuming one gets 10 points per gem/jewel. 2 for my polearm/bow, 2 in my chest piece, 1 in the ring, 1 in the necklace - so 60 points? One would think that would be significant.

Maybe I'll go explore taming. I haven't done anything with that yet.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.