Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Build 636: Ranged too nerfed

Discussion in 'Release 44 Feedback Forum' started by Wolfers, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfers

Wolfers Avatar

In this release the ranged is too nerfed, the damage of Multi Shot, Rapid Fire, Aimed Shot are too low :(

From my logss:
    Wolfers attacks Large Grizzly Bear and hits, dealing 12 points of damage from Multi Shot.
    Wolfers attacks Large Grizzly Bear and hits, dealing 16 points of damage from Multi Shot.

Wolfers attacks Ulfmuner and hits, dealing 8 points of damage from Rapid Fire.
    Wolfers attacks Ulfmuner and hits, dealing 12 points of critical damage from Rapid Fire.
    Wolfers attacks Ulfmuner and hits, dealing 10 points of damage from Rapid Fire.
    Wolfers attacks Ulfmuner and hits, dealing 15 points of critical damage from Rapid Fire.
    Wolfers attacks Ulfmuner and hits, dealing 10 points of damage from Rapid Fire.
    Wolfers attacks Ulfmuner and hits, dealing 13 points of damage from Rapid Fire.
    Wolfers attacks Ulfmuner and hits, dealing 14 points of critical damage from Rapid Fire.

Wolfers attacks Ulfmuner and hits, dealing 111 points of critical damage from Aimed Shot.
    Wolfers attacks Large Grizzly Bear and hits, dealing 55 points of damage from Aimed Shot.
    Wolfers attacks Rafnand and hits, dealing 72 points of critical damage from Aimed Shot.

Of course my avatar is GM of this skills and my adventure level is 100..
    If dev team don't change the damage, the ranged school is dead..
    What do you think?

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It's nerfed because everyone on these forums (except those who play archers) incessantly complain about how archers are OP.

3. Wolfers

Wolfers Avatar

For me is not correct.. now the ranged are too nerded.. in this build the mage are very strong..

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.