Buying a new mouse...

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by MalakBrightpalm, Jun 19, 2015.

?

Would you like to have fast options for routine crafting?

1. I want fast crafting options for EVERYTHING!

2. I think completing projects should be deliberate and careful, but making the bits should be routine.

3. I'll allow for processing raw materials, but I want every item to feel crafted.

4. No. No easy way. Suck it up and learn to craft every single item by hand. Builds character.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalakBrightpalm

MalakBrightpalm Avatar

I don't often post in crafting, I think it's moving along, my character is once again wearing clothes 100% self crafted.

But the process destroyed my real world MOUSE. Due to the lag and a curiosity of the UI, three clicks on the quick-recipe book. A click on craft (when the transfer goes right, another few clicks to clear the message and try again when it fails) a final click on take all. Fine.

Except when I'm compressing 400 animal hides to make leather. OMFG, so many clicks!

For basic resource refining, I think it would be great if there was a cycling process. Set 400 hides to cure, auto-consent to the minor expenses of salt and new tools (assuming the crafting vendor is standing RIGHT there), and just let the game display my character working, instead of making me click and click and click and click...

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

I think that is coming with the 'quantity' skills.

3. Borg

Borg Avatar

Grinding mechanics are always welcome for scripting.....And not, I'm not defending scripting, it's just raw truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.