Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Blank Bulletin Board Flyers can't be destroyed

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Lapis Dragon, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lapis Dragon

Lapis Dragon Avatar

2/3/2018 6:27 PM
    Title: Blank Bulletin Board Flyers can't be destroyed
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: The 10 Blank Bulletin Board Flyers that were freebies from purchasing the Ornate Bulletin Board do not have a right click option for "Destroy Selected Item(s)...". These Blank Bulletin Board Flyers have a value of 0. The Blank Bulletin Board Flyers that are player crafted have a value of 1 and can be destroyed.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Attempt to right click and select for option "Destroy Selected Item(s)..." on Blank Bulletin Board Flyer.
    2. Option does not display when value=0.
    3. Option does display when value=1.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16325
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.728.Date.01.30.18
    Area: Novia_R9_City_Northwood
    Area Display Name: Northwood
    Loc: (-78.2, 44.5, 1.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjlfQ2l0eV9Ob3J0aHdvb2R8fCgtNzguMjUsIDQ0LjUwMSwgMS42MTgpfCgwLCAwLjU5OCwgMCwgMC44MDIpfC04NjAzLjU2NHwxNy41NTgwM3wyLjU4NjQwMQ==

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Lapis Dragon
    Ah yes, it's because they came with the purchased bulletin board. I always wondered why we couldn't repro this in the past...it's because they were from store bought version, not the crated ones. It makes sense now. This is one of those features we put in to protect avatars from themselves :p It's across the board though, for valuable items to perhaps less than valuable items - such as these. Perhaps because sometimes the true value is in the eye of the beholder.

You won't be able to destroy this I'm afraid. If you really want to get rid of them, you can stick them on a public vendor and let it time out so the vendor 'eats' the item. It's less than ideal, but it works!
    It's good feedback though. Thank you.

3. Lapis Dragon

Lapis Dragon Avatar

@Lexie I would agree that letting a public vendor "eat" them would be an option, it's not an economically efficient option at the cost of 10 gold each. We really need a craft-able trash can for dumpster that could dispose of them. Thanks for the response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.