Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Constantly Changing Confusion Direction

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Toadster, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

6/11/2018 1:45 AM
    Title: Constantly Changing Confusion Direction on Cabalist
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Blocking me from having Fun....
    Details:
    While fighting Cabalist with Area affect that causes Confusion (i.e. Nefas) The Confusion Direction is changing every 2-3 seconds which makes it impossible to identify and start moving before the directions change again. I can understand the confusion, even having it last a while, but constantly changing directional controls is just ridiculous.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    fight Nefas or any of the Cabalists that cause Confusion through the Area Affect
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 8140
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2007
    SotA.Win.64.791.Date.06.06.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01a_template/Falling Waters Fortress
    Area Display Name: Falling Waters Fortress
    Loc: (73.7, 38.0, -521.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxGYWxsaW5nIFdhdGVycyBGb3J0cmVzc3woNzMuNywgMzcuOTg4LCAtNTIxLjY3OSl8KDAsIC0wLjM5NSwgMCwgMC45MTkpfDM4NS45NjE3fDUuNTAwNzQxfDIuNjk4MDAz

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yes, this has been the case and isn't really a bug I'm sorry to tell you. It's not easy, but doable.
    I recommend removing it by using purify and purify burst. Purify burst has had a huge boost to its aoe range and is very helpful in removing confusion.
    @Toadster

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Thank you for letting me know.... that is very disappointing that a developer would even consider that as good game mechanics.

Even with purify which takes 1 second to caste you have 1 second to move then it is right back to confusion again with no resist. It is not difficult it is just rediculous since there truly is no counter or resistance and your direction changes every 2-3 seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.