Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Unable to Equip Wood Rasp

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Drya, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drya

Drya Avatar

I am unable to equip the wood rasp in my inventory. If I right click my choices are Lock or Destroy the item. I was surprised when I went to make wood pulp that the wood rasp was unequipped. It is in my inventory. Not sure how it unequipped itself. In addition to right clicking, I tried dragging to the crafting window that tells me my wood rasp is not equipped, thinking perhaps there had been a change with R50, but no dice with that. Also tried unquipping my sword and dragging the wood rasp into both my character's right and left hand, but that didn't work either. If I right click equipped tools I get the option to Lock, Unequip or Destroy. I'm afraid to unequip an existing tool as it will mean losing the ability to make even more items if I am then unable to reequip it. I will add that I have items locked in my inventory, though none the the equipment that is locked is a crafting tool.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Drya, you do not need to equip secondary tools like rasps, chisels, molds, etc. it is only the main tool for each table (in this case, the cubit measure) that needs to, or can, be equipped. as long as you have it in your inventory, the recipes that require it will work.

Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.