Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cabalist loot...

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Gatsu., Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

yesterday in party of 2 i killed 2 cabalist (2 in the same scene?) ... a very hard thing... opening corpses...and ... 15 gp.. and 21 gp... WHATTT????

when cabalists falls over me (when die) .. all my armour pieces was damaged very hard (2 pieces to 0 points)

i have to use 3 repair kits (300 gp) just to recover armour from damage...

i can understand that maybe the set of clothes could be sold for money (a lot of money if a player found a fan of the genre) .. but it's not realistic that these enemies have no reagents... gems.... something to retrieve at least the 300 gp of repair kits... (add the 3 repair kits on the loot? Blacksmith,Tailoring,Carpentery?)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

Fighting cabalists is basically like playing the lottery. Chances are you are going to take a significant loss.

Tamsen and Gatsu. like this.
  3. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

thats the problem with most of the monsters you kill they have hardly anything worth anything, So to me its not worth the fight or the time to go after high level monsters. Its actually a waste of my time, in a half hour i can get roughly 4k in gold or more! Why would i waste so much time on one thing that has nothing when in the same time i can get thousands more elsewhere? Somones probably gonna say experience, but who cares, i enjoy it more if there is a good reward, besides exp!

Gatsu. likes this.
  4. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

It really does create a system where playing for adventure progression and playing for wealth are very different things. Crafting is a pursuit of recognition rather than a pursuit of economy. The reward structure still feels all out of whack to me.

Gatsu., uhop and blaquerogue like this.
  5. GrayFog

GrayFog Avatar

Since you can farm all bosses 24/7 there is no point to make a 100% droprate on stuff like Artifacts. Pretty much all bosses are also soloable.
    But it definetly wouldn't hurt to improve the normal trash/general loot on bosses.

High level monsters are just that, normal monsters, they shouldn't really drop too much. Expecially since you can solo all of them.
    But... many high level monsters drop the same stuff like skull 1 monsters. So some improvements are needed there as well.

The entire loot system/balance is still not really interesting.
    It makes no difference if you hunt in an 5 skull area or in an 3 skull area.
    Lootwise the zones are basically all the same, there is not much difference in the loot (besides from Artifacts, but many Artifacts are just world drops, so...).

It would be great if i would have a reason to hunt in an different zone, like because stuff only drops there i can't find somewhere else (besides from Artifacts).

Gatsu. and blaquerogue like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.