Can master work any item at 95% first, 82% second and 44% third.

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Mac2, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

If anyone needs anything master worked, I have all 3 skills at 100. I am trustworthy and honest. Not a scammer. We can work out some type of payment. I do need the silver to do it and maybe even a payment in silver would work. Leave a message if you are interested. My in game name is ackinma zatochi

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

OK enchanting is now at level 97, should be gmed soon so I will have 95, 82, 44 on that as well. I am currently learning about the gem procs that go with enchanting.

3. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Can you post what you learn here?

Time Lord likes this.
  4. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Currently there are some items which can not proc or benefit from the new enchants (not created yet) such as Bows. Masterworking is dependent upon the crafting skill (Carpentry for most weapons besides swords, smithing for shields swords and armor, tailoring for leather and cloth) and is seperate from enchanting. So you can masterwork it a few times to add item specific bonuses from that, then enchant and add item specific bonuses for that. Always add the gem first though, as only once the gem is in do the other spell school related enchant bonuses show up.

Some bonuses do stuff like add additional chance for a second gust for casting gust (as an example) or add a small chance of doing a fire dot on hit, or just a chance to consume less reagents when summoning a pet etc al. Some actually proc a spell such as life drain on hit. There's a pretty wide variety of options.

Time Lord, Jezebel Caerndow and Acred like this.
  5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Yes, gem first, then enchant the weapon. I have only noticed this on weapons so far. I have proced 2 searing ray on hit, 1 drain health on hit 2 earquake on hit, three gust on hit, two lightning on hit, one banish undead on hit,15% to obsidian arrow 3 times,0ne 15% to deathray.
    Sheild masterworking, Have gotten -20% to all shield skills, 10% to shield charge stun chance, 2% block chance. Heavy armor has a body slam masterwork. Masterworking is not so much about stats, as things like item damage resistance, 2% avoidance, 2% dodge chance, thinks like that.

Time Lord and Acred like this.
  6. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok added you friend me and ill gice ya more thaan you need but I would like pics or data or oyu can post it :)

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Hey, I just got my cloth masterworking to 50, and on a helm for +30 focus regen. Its not 30, but it does add alot. New skills at 50

8. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Ok boots have 3% run speed or 10% sprint skill and duration. Gloves have 10% increase to flurry skill and duration. I think gloves might have base a base attack speed buff as well. I am trying to raise my producer exp, so I do not use so much silver to upgrade these skills. I might as well take some orders as well, does anyone need anything for gear?

Lord Beaumaris and Time Lord like this.
  9. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Sounds good. Where is the best place to mine silver? (and here I thought you needed gold.....)

Time Lord likes this.
  10. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I mine just about everything from the Owl's Head public vendor. :)

Vox Aquila and Time Lord like this.
  11. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Confirmed about the attack speed buff on the gloves. 3%. Shields is now 50 and these are the abilities that come up by chance. -20% testudo move rate reduction, +2 combat block, +2 avoidance, +10% shield knockback, 20% shield bash stun rate, 10% charge stun chance, 20% charge stun duration. Leather seems to be the same as cloth. Going to do polearms now.

12. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

Have you worked up the new secondary skills in Mastery? If so, what have you seen?

Time Lord likes this.
  13. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

As well as above, now that I have polearms are 50, +2% crit chance, 5% weapon crit damage, .2 weapon damage, 2.5% weapon strength damage for the under 50 ones. +10% pull range, 3% skewer root chance, 10% skewer damage, 10% pull damage, 10% push damage, 10% root duration, 3% leg sweep chance, 10% leg sweep damage 10% spin attack damage and 10% puncture damage.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  14. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Waiting on patch to upload. So best way to get your stuff upgraded, is to have 2 sets. I will upgrade till one breaks. Have to be there to pick your bonuses, or you can sign me over full control and I will chose them for you. Bludgeon is next on my list, I think its at 40 now. the same base below 50 ones as polearm, +2% crit, +5% crit damage, o.2 weapon damage, 2.5% weapon damage, 2.5% weapon strength damage. So what I do is build a bunch of stuff, try and get non exceptionals to have both crit and crit damage, then I try and get the skill to 50, then add something on. Its harder to get the basic bonuses once the new ones are opened up. All about chances.

15. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

ok all the skills are 50. For chain 1% move rate on boots, glancing blow power and duration, 10% inner strength bonus on gloves, +1 attack speed on gloves, -25% heavy skill focus on helm, stun resist( does not show numbers) on helm. I think its the same for chain, I am just out of silver.

Bludgeon has 10% crushing blow, 10% break armor, 10% knockback damage, 10% kockdown damage, 10%break armor power and duration, 3% crushing blow stun chance.

Bow has 5% rapid fire damage, 10% piercing shot, 10% aimed shot, 10%disabling shot duration, 10% disabling shot slow, 10% blinding show power and duration, 5% multishot damage.

So I want to see what happens at 100 in a skill, and I am thinking cloth armor. I just need silver.

16. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Got my cloth masterworking to 84. I am out of silver now though. Will, trade items for silver. I just need silver really badly to see if anything new opens up at skill level 100.

Time Lord and Vox Aquila like this.
  17. Vox Aquila

Vox Aquila Avatar

I am working on it, just need Arkah to keep his vendor stocked :p

18. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

can donate 50 silver ore if you want them

19. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Sure, im logging on right now. Ackinma Zatochi is my in game name.

Time Lord likes this.
  20. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I have bronze halberds with pine handles, I have bronze war hammers with pine handles, A couple copper halberds with pine handles, a constantine chain set, a meteoric plate set, a few epic cloth carapacian sets, a hard leather set, a supple leather set. some bronze long swords and 2h swords. Please, I need silver

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.