Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

can not place lottery tickets in bank

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Nemesis2, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemesis2

Nemesis2 Avatar

says they are not tradeable, therefore can not be put in a publicly accessable container.....its my...bank ? o_O

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Nemesis2, Thanks you for reporting. A similar issue with other items has been reported. Your issues has been submitted to the Team for review.

3. Julyn

Julyn Developer Emeritus

Bank inventories can be transferred between characters, but lottery tickets should not be. This is by design that they cannot be placed into the bank.

Cheers,
    Julyn

4. Nemesis2

Nemesis2 Avatar

They COULD be placed in the bank BEFORE release 35 I'm tired of carrying these pos worthless tickets around. STILL broken fyi.

Thunkest likes this.
  5. Thunkest

Thunkest Avatar

How do we "share" our bank with someone else? I have never heard of this before in this game. Or are you referring to sharing between alternate character slots all on the same account? If so, shouldn't they be using a special "shared" bank or container (which will not accept non trade-able items, like all the other place-able containers currently), and not the regular bank system? Seems like that would make a whole lot more sense than penalizing everyone using the regular banks.

Nemesis2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.