Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Can open my door but have problems closing it again

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Kara Brae, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

3/10/2018 10:18 PM
    Title: Can open my door but have problems closing it again
    Reproduction Rate: 80%
    Blocker? no
    Details: I have row houses in Ardoris, Aerie and Rift's End and a village house in Rift's End. With all 4 houses I am now having problems closing the door to the house. I can open the door (sometimes of course there is a slight lag as things are loading, but that is normal), but when I leave the house I have problems closing the door again. My cursor won't turn green when I put it over the door, and double-clicking or hitting the "E" key won't interact with the door. If I keep trying and keep sweeping the mouse cursor back and forth over the door, it can turn green eventually, but often I just don't want to stand around waiting so I leave the door open. Sometimes I can close the door again immediately if I go back inside and close it from the inside. But even then I have to maneuver to point at the door from a certain angle. This problem has only just started happening in R51.

EDIT: Just visited the house in Ardoris and the problem didn't happen.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16322
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6061
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Rift's End
    Area Display Name: Rift's End
    Loc: (45.4, 89.6, -61.0)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFJpZnQncyBFbmR8KDQ1LjM5LCA4OS41NzEsIC02MC45OTcpfCgwLCAwLjc5NSwgMCwgLTAuNjA3KXwyNTQuNzM1NHwxOS40ODI1OXwxLjk2OTk3MQ==

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.