Can we add the city deco from Brittany Estates to the crown store?

Discussion in 'Crown Store' started by Duke William of Serenite, Sep 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

I am talking about the flowers surrounded by hedges. The trees surrounded by flowers etc. This will not only have a big price tag, but everyone with a town will want to give their town some color and new designs.

This is a win win for everyone. Take my wallet please.

Dollar Bill, StarLord and Time Lord like this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Funny, I was there yesterday in editor offline mode testing castle walls for deco surfaces. I agree, there are amazing deco I can steal and put on the store (and now put into crafting as well or offer up to Sannio for new quest rewards). So expect that location to be hit as I look for things. I saw some amazing hedge formations and flowerbeds, but sometimes they just might be too much a mish mash, but I bet there are some gems in there for sure :) More to come as the upcoming months pass. Expect lots of new deco, deco surfaces... (annnnnnd Inky NPCs!). I've now successfully made 2 Inky NPCs and 3 crafting recipes, huzzah! ;)
    Yes! I'll definitely be perusing that post as I look for things to grab :) For COTO store, crafting and to give to quest master @Sannio to use as he likes :)

Near future will be deco surfaces on castle walls/fences and more Inkies ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.