Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot deliver mail from Ardoris to Solania

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Balmeri, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balmeri

Balmeri Avatar

I have "Mail Package For Solania" in my inventory, and when I initiate dialog with the town crier in Solania he thanks me for my delivery and says "Thank you for the mail delivery, traveller! Here's your reward for a job well done. Just ask if you'd like to deliver more mail." There is no reward and the inventory window doesn't pop up to give him mail. I've tried both clicking and manually typing in the keywords. I can't destroy the item or reset the quest so it blocks all other mail quests. None of his conversation options or already having inventory opened help conclude the quest.

I've searched around town just in case there were two town criers but have only been able to find the one by the docks and corner of the crafting area. Colvin Morehouse is the npc name.

denablu likes this.
  2. denablu

denablu Avatar

2/27/2018 10:15 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 8142
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6061
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.737.Date.02.27.18
    Area: Novia_R1_City_Solania
    Area Display Name: Solania
    Loc: (92.3, 17.8, -36.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9Tb2xhbmlhfHwoOTIuMzQ1LCAxNy44MDIsIC0zNi4zNzIpfCgwLCAwLjcwOCwgMCwgLTAuNzA2KXw2MzAuMDMyN3wyMy44MDc5NHw0LjM0ODY1Nw==

Same problem here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.