Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot find the Vile Overseer - Serpent Spine Mines

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Arya Stoneheart, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I have found him before near the Equitas door during a QA session, but I am not able to find him now.

I did find the Loathsome Traffiker, a Satyr Fighter near the Spindrift door. This one drops the key to the Equitas door.

2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@discipleofweb

On this one, I think I might actually know the answer - he does spawn, but if he has been recently killed (perhaps even in another instance?) he will not be there. I know that when my group has gone 'key gathering' we have occasionally not found him - gone off to locate other keys - come back and found him! So on this one I would say to try again. I believe I have heard of at least one player who has run across him in this release.

If you go back several times and still do not find him, please reply here. Thanks!

3. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

@discipleofweb The Vile Overseer sometimes spawns on level 3 (down with the earth eles) and IIRC I've even seen him once in the dead end to the left at the rail line T. Keep looking!

discipleofweb likes this.
  4. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I tried to go further in the mine but encountered Fawns which cast confusion on me which is no good at all.

5. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

Take some friends or just ask around for someone who has the key you want, there are a lot of them in circulation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.