Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

cannot finish or restart brigid's quest to talk with titan of courage grannus

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Nodein, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nodein

Nodein Avatar

4/20/2018 6:37 PM

Title: cannot finish or restart brigid's quest to talk with titan of courage grannus

Reproduction Rate: ? unknown for initial instance but 100% cannot restart quest

Blocker? yes

Details: Brigid's Quest to talk with titan of courage disappeared from my journal. When i try to talk to grannus nothing but "goodbye" shows up in the auto dialog box. When i try to talk to Brigid to get the quest restarted she says "I have told ye what thou must do. go to harvest, take a boat, and journey to norgard, to the city of valhold, and show the titan of courage what courage truly means. for anon, i hast much to think about"

Steps to Reproduce: (might totally be a red herring)
    Was in harvest intending to tavel valhold to speak with grannus on brigid's quest. Got distracted in harvest knight commander torbin's quest for plate leggings of courage. Started the plate leggings quest when a friend asked me to help him with a later stage of the same quest (the fight in resoulte sewers). We won the battle in the sewers but my friend was unable to pick up the book for the leggings of courage quest though he tried multiple times. I grabbed the book, gave it to Anne Faraday and got the plate leggings. Note the quest for this didn't disappear from my journal and my long shot gues is that this is when the Brigid's quest was removed from the journal. The only other thing i did was go to Resoulute's devotional shrine of courage

Other note:
    This happened last night at about this exact time.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16257
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU RAM: 6046
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: novia_r6_hills02_highvalevillage_after
    Area Display Name: Highvale
    Loc: (121.0, 51.2, -189.6)
    Debug: bm92aWFfcjZfaGlsbHMwMl9oaWdodmFsZXZpbGxhZ2VfYWZ0ZXJ8fCgxMjAuOTg2LCA1MS4xNTIsIC0xODkuNjIxKXwoMCwgMC41NzEsIDAsIDAuODIxKXw0MjguODA4OXwxMS4xMzM2NXwxLjI1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.