Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot Play Instruments

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Cordelayne, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Tried to play Rule Britannia with my Iolo Lute, started to play and then immediately stopped. Same thing happened with other .abc song files I tried. Checked to make sure they were in the proper Songs folder and they were.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Are you receiving any odd error messages when this occurs? If you hit /debug it will bring up a console. If anything red appears when you try to play the song. If possible, could you also provide /bug command data and paste it here to see if there's any information to help us isolate the problem.

Also, out of curiosity, do you have any extraneous input devices plugged in and/or using? The only thing that comes to mind would be your client receiving some kind of input that's attempting to interrupt your music. Are you able to freeform play your instrument via just /play?

Thank you for reporting. Look forward to following up.

Cordelayne likes this.
  3. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Thanks @Attenwood, I will check on all this get back to you this afternoon. Thanks for all your help!

Attenwood likes this.
  4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

@Attenwood Through the magic of what I am assuming was, "a series of tubes people" of the interwebs everything is working now. Thanks for your help and checking on this! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.