Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot see party member when out of battle mode

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Sol Stormlin, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

1. Title: Cannot see party member when out of battle mode in the Plains of Righ Inis.
    2. Reproduction Rate: Only happened once.
    3. Blocker? (What does this mean?)As soon as I went into battle mode he was visible.
    4. Details:While fighting a pack of wolves and skeletons in Hidden Vale's Plains of Righ Inis, I went out of battle mode by pressing Z. My partner who I was in a party with, ran off to gather more wolves. He was using the death tree skill "Corpse Explosion" to kill hoardes of six or more wolves, skeletons, and spiders. A wolf near me looked to be attacking me, but it's life was going down and I was not fghting it, I was still in peace mode. It died and I realized that I could not see my partner. I pressed Z and he appeared.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Take one partner in Friends Only mode to Plains of Righ Inis, and kill four creatures, then lure the rest and use Corpse Explosion. Skin wolves, stay out of battle mode, but stay near the partner in order to cast healing ray as they gather creatures. I am unaware of what may have triggered the anomaly. I had just finished skinning about six wolves.
    6. User Specs: Windows 10 Home version 1607. OS Build 14393.576 Processor Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable) System Type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.
    7. I use satellite with UnWired Broadband and a Netgear N300 Wifi USB adapter.

2. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

We went back last night and all experienced various glitches. The area may be buggy in general and cause the anomalies. There are three mob groups that fight with each other which could be causing problems as well. When I used healing ray on one partner the actual "ray" bounced off of them and shone on the other partner. But it still healed him. Also the grass seems to disappear if you stand still and watch it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.