Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Can't find Resolute Sewers Treasure Room Key

Discussion in 'Release 29 Dev+' started by jiirc, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

Title: Can't find Resolute Sewers Treasure Room Key
    Blocker: No
    Repro Rate:
    Details At Area: Resolute Sewers (ResoluteSewers) Loc: (-2.1, 29.8, 48.1) there is a locked gate that has a couple of chests behind it. When you double click the gate it tells you need the Resolute Sewers Treasure Room key. I'm pretty sure I've been over the Sewers pretty thoroughly, but I haven't found the key. It didn't drop from anything and it wasn't in the chests I could open. (There were two chests that I couldn't open. Maybe it's in there?) Thought I'd bring it up just in case something was missed by either you or me. :)
    Steps:
    - Head to the Resolute Sewers
    - go to the location mentioned above
    - there is a gate
    - double click the gate
    - it tells you that you need a key
    - Couldn't find that key
    Build: QA 346

2. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

You have to really look for it. I don't want to give away an obvious clue, but spend a few minutes looking in that room your in. Clue #1: It is in a small container. Use your mouse and check everything until it highlights green.
    I've used it in both the previous release and in the QA. It's still in the same location.

Edit: I should clarify that the key is located in that larger room with that small pit and table in the corner. You will probably find a Ebon cultists in there. Treasure room is in that same room with the locked door.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.