Can't get off the world map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senjut, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

Any scene I try to enter right now, I get an error message that says something like "ERROR: Network connection to needed network resource (scene) not available." Then eventually I get dumped back onto the world map.

Anyone else having this problem? Was fine earlier today.

Late here, going to bed...will see how things are in the morning. Night chillins'. :)

P.S. Also yeah, crits from behind are definitely busted atm. I think Chris confirmed but his comment on the relevant thread (it's on the R50 forum) was a little vague. But anyway to anyone feeling like their combat got overnerfed, I'd guess it will get fixed pretty quick...hang in there, don't jump to unlearn too fast.

2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

It might help if you posted the output of a /bug, we don't even know what OS you are using. Really, you should be posting this in the bugs forum under blockers, because it's sure a blocker for you.

It's possible that you may even have to reinstall. I suppose it would be nice if they added a "file check" function to the launcher in a gear menu.

3. LiquidBlaze

LiquidBlaze Avatar

At a glance, that looks like a closed needed port, but who knows.

4. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

It's fine this morning. Never thought to report it because I was pretty sure it was something at Port. Guessing some network maintenance was going on and it was probably fine not long after. Just had never seen that issue before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.