Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Can't turn in items for quests

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by kally05, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kally05

kally05 Avatar

1. Title: Can't "give items" to quest givers to complete quests
    2. Reproduction Rate: Every quest so far that requires a turn in
    3. Blocker?: i don't know what this means
    4. Details: I just started playing the game two days ago, and as such, am in the newbie area (Solace Bridge Outskirts). Half the quests I've gotten so far require you to get an item(s) and turn them in to the NPC quest giver. When I click the correct keyword, the give item box appears, but i can't give items to any of the NPCs that want the quest item to be turned in. This has happened now with five quests. When I click the correct item(s), the "give items" button does not become useable/pressable/highlighted. It just stays grey. (see pics). Is my character bugged? Is this a known issue? This game has been playable for a decent amount time, so I am a bit shocked that something so integral to an RPG, the ability to complete quests in the starting area, isn't working. I've done a forum search to see if anyone else has had this problem, and most recently, it's not this one. Any tips would be apprecaited! And yes, i've tried logging out and in, restarting computer, purging prefetch and temp files folder, etc.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: see above
    6. User Specs: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 overclocked, intel i7-8700K 3.70 ghz, Gskill TridentZ RGB 16 gb ram

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@kally05, i don't see any items in the right-hand pane. the left is just your inventory; you have to drag something into the right section that's labeled "items to give"

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Yeah, click and drag the item to the right side window.

4. kally05

kally05 Avatar

Thanks for the tip! It obviously wasn't obvious to me given experience with other MMOs. I expected the give items button to highlight after only selecting the item that needed to be traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.