Castle Atos, Littering...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ConjurerDragon, Feb 6, 2023.

1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Yes, after loitering now littering...

[​IMG]

Some people can´t tidy up after themselves and leave their bones lying around everywhere.

I cannot strain how impressed I am that Mylo does not, not in the least, try to grab a bone here and run for it to bury it somewhere...

In that screenshot alone are 8 skeletons, more lying around in the lower courtyard. If someone is not going to be resurrected, could those leftovers be taken care off?

Something that is still missing in Castle Atos is a graveyard - the closest would be the one in Soltown if the Castle is not supposed to get one. Have the Cleanliness Elementals carry the remains to the cemetery in Soltown for a proper burial. Or put shovels to use and hand out a quest to gather up, bring to Soltown cemetery and bury a skeleton for a gold piece in the grave of the unknown PVP´ler...

Alternatively have Mylo carry the remains bone by bone to some of his private hiding places and bury them there for later feasting...

CrandalltheFoole likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

It might be one of those things, that only we, as Avatars can see those dead bodies. And I don't think they are physical, just like some remnant of an Avatar's death.

3. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

I suspect that the Blacksmith gathers up the bones at night to feed his forge, as bones burn at a higher temperature than coal.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I believe only one specific Blacksmith in the game uses bones for their forge.... ;) (provided you have finished the Episode 1 main quest).

CrandalltheFoole likes this.