Chain Recipes

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Senjut, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

Anyone know where the Iron and Copper Chain of Power recipes drop? Still have never come across either of these.

Leelu likes this.
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I have mainly seen them drop from bosses. They are rare.

Leelu likes this.
  3. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

Any particular bosses anyone can name as known to drop? Vrul only seems to ever drop the final chain one, the Mystical Chain of Power (which he drops pretty often). Have never gotten a recipe drop from any of the trolls that I recall.

4. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I don't think recipes are limited to specific boss mobs. If a boss drops a recipe, it has a chance to drop any of the recipes. However, certain recipes are more rare (drop less) than others do.

If you find a boss that drops recipes and you can kill it with ease, farm that one and hope you get lucky.

Recipes also have a good chance to drop from supply bundles (yellow and blue are your best chances) so that is another option. Either buy them from players or farm them from mobs.

5. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

I've killed a lot of bosses and opened a lot of supply bundles and I've never seen either of these drop. Must be rare indeed. I went ahead and bought them...

I'm curious why they're so rare though and the finishing recipe isn't rare at all (and, for me at least, seems to drop only off Vrul, and pretty often). Just seems a bit weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.