Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

change timer for unlocked cards?

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by benhat, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benhat

benhat Avatar

Hi,

after playing this release, and with the recent focus regen changes, playing with unlocked cards, which you kind of have to stack now in order to save on focus, i feel like the timing of cards coming up could be optimized.
    often times you are waiting a little eternity for a new card to come up that you can combo stack, other times cards coming up so damn fast you miss out.
    what about narrowing the time interval the cards have to come up? raising min. time for spawn of cards, and lowering max. time of cards to come up.
    in the end the overall card spawn rate will be the same, but with a better gameplay feel i think.

kaeshiva, Fister Magee and Vrunk Hrrk like this.
  2. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

A lot of times long periods of no glyphs coming up is from deck builds. Where the card being drawn has no slot to fill because of how the deck was created.

A card should start popping up once a second if there is a spot for it to be placed. With the exception of a few bugs with the new cooldowns on unlocked glyphs.

3. benhat

benhat Avatar

no it is not because of that.
    i guess it is just how the cooldown of cards works now, even for unlocked cards cast and are visually "hidden"? (i never realized they had a cooldown until now that i read the recent patchnotes....)
    maybe i need to introduce more unlocked / options into my deck to compensate for unlocked cards on cooldown?
    it seems to comply with my deck build, that this may be the problem.
    i only stack 2 types of card: rapid fire and lighting. so there are 4 unlocked slots for them together, like this...
    rapid fire / rapid fire / lighting / lighting
    and 1 unlocked for healing spells only on top of each other

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.