Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Character Creation Graphics Issue

Discussion in 'Release 30 Bug Forum' started by Ragnarok, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Avatar

@Attenwood

As you can see in the screenshots, I can't see the character at all. Also notice that the female character's hands are missing. It doesn't matter what video settings I use; fastest through beautiful, it stays the same. Reinstalling the game didn't fix it either. It does this for multiplayer and single player. When I create the character and enter the world the problem goes away and the character looks normal. Please let the development team become aware of this issue.

My Computer Specs
    Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7
    Memory: 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6770M

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Could you check if you are up to date on your video card's drivers? We are having difficulty reproducing this issue internally.

3. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Avatar

Under "About This Mac" I did have a software update, after completing the update the issue still persists. It is my understanding with Macs that video card drivers are updated (if available) when the OS is updated. I recently upgraded to El Capitan less than 2 months ago so my driver should be fine. I also went to AMD's website and tried to manually search for a driver, there are no drivers available for the Radeon 6700M series for Mac users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.