Chateau du Lys Metropolis PoT invitation to anyone interested

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Duke Dariuss of Lys, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Dariuss of Lys

Duke Dariuss of Lys Avatar

Greetings,

If anyone is interested to setup their home on a nice beautiful metropolis size island, then i'd like to let you know that anyone interested can join us. Our metropolis has many people speaking french but are also bilingual so anyone interested that speaks English / French are welcome to join us.

I'm also looking for a steward that will assist me in decorating the metropolis, if you like decorating then you are more than welcome!

The island seems pretty empty at the moment so that's why i'd like your help in making this island outstanding. Please feel welcome to visit, it's an island located on Hidden vale continent just south east of Kingsport.

Just let me know your character's name and i'll give you the citizen status.

Happy new year 2016. I wish you lots of health, prosperity and happiness!

Dariuss

K1000, Numa, Lord Woengus and 9 others like this.
  2. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

Bon chance mon ami! Donnez-moi votre stuff and I'll take care of everything ........

I'm a cunning linguist but my French, like my trombone, is a little rusty .......

But seriously, sounds like this could be a very nice bilingual town.

3. Mata

Mata Avatar

Thank you, Dariuss! I wish you the same.
    And I wish you good luck for your metropolis Chateau du Lys! :)

Ice Queen and Kendric Darrow like this.
  4. Andrew Rodrick

Andrew Rodrick Avatar

Good luck with your're project and a Happy New Year too you also :)

Mata likes this.
  5. Rabbizapit

Rabbizapit Avatar

Hello!
    Sonjah Angeldust here, I'd like to have the authorization to own a village lot on your island.
    I have a tax free lot deed and a knight house w/basement.
    I've only recently started to play this game but am and old backer.
    Best regards
    Sonjah
    PS. I'm online almost every afternoon (european time, living in Switzerland)... should be between 8AM and 11Am on the east coast

6. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

@Duke Dariuss of Lys

Interested party above and below.... I tagged & quoted you as otherwise you might have missed this post

K1000 and Numa like this.
  7. Rabbizapit

Rabbizapit Avatar

Is this really a free village lot ?? If so I’ll love to have it !

K1000 likes this.
  8. Duke Dariuss of Lys

Hey hi @Rabbizapit, sorry for late reply :)

I was pretty busy lately, of course you are welcome to setup your deed anywhere. If you have any preference for a location without a lot, let me know where and i'll set it up for you and reserve it as well in your name. Unfortunately i work during the hours, i'm usually back home from work around 5:30PM Eastern Time (Canada) otherwise available during the weekend. I'll send you an invitation in private to our Discord channel to ease communications and meet with our members as well.

Glad to know you're interested and feel yourself like home :)

Gladly,

Dariuss

K1000 likes this.
  9. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

If anyone need a lot in the pot you can also whisper me via pm here or add me in game

Bjorn Dyonisys

10. Duke Dariuss of Lys

Hi again,

Unfortunately we do not offer deeds as we used to in the past. The simple reason is that someone left with the deed and house and left the pot and guild and even changed the character's name. We finally managed to get it back fortunately. Now i'm not saying you're not an honest person because i do not know you. If you ever have a deed, as i said, you can choose wherever you want on the PoT, we could meet ingame and you could show us where to place the lot.

This also applies to anybody, you don't need to be part of our guild (Gardiens du Lys) to become a citizen on our PoT. Also, even though the PoT's name is in French, it doesn't mean we allow only French speaking people, our citizens are mostly bilingual so no worries about that. Therefore, anyone can join us. Just contact me or Bjorn Dyonisys for any info or if you are ready to proceed.

However, there's 2 solutions possible :

1) We have 2 row deeds, we could give you co-owner rights and it will be your home at your desired location

2) We have 2 inns on the PoT for a total of 30 rooms, you could use one of our rooms.

I really hope one day you will have your house on our island .

Sincerely,

Duke Dariuss of ChateauDuLys

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.