Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Circlets and Tiaras can not be masterworked, but can be enchanted

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by niteowl57, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niteowl57

niteowl57 Avatar

4/13/2018 4:03 PM
    Title: Circlets and Tiaras, including Fancy ones, can not be masterworked, but can be enchanted
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Only in the sense that the value cannot be increased by masterworking.
    Details: These 4 pieces of head gear are confused. They are created at the blacksmithing table, yet labeled as Cloth Light Armor. I can agree they are Light Armor, but they are not Cloth. The Tailoring table agrees they are not cloth and refuses to allow masterworking these items. The Blacksmithing table, despite having created the item, also refuses to allow masterworking these items. However, the Alchemy table does not care and allows them to be enchanted.
    Steps to Reproduce: Craft a Circlet, a Fancy Circlet, a Tiara, and a Fancy Tiara. Have 5 silver ingots. Attempt to masterwork each at the Blacksmithing table. Take them to the Tailoring table and attempt to masterwork the items there. The crafting button refuses to become active at both tables. I was using Founder tables.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32668
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU RAM: 6048
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Breaker's Landing
    Area Display Name: Breaker's Landing
    Loc: (-208.4, 26.2, 214.8)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8QnJlYWtlcidzIExhbmRpbmd8KC0yMDguMzk0LCAyNi4xODgsIDIxNC44NCl8KDAsIC0wLjI2OSwgMCwgMC45NjMpfC0yOS4wOTU4OXw3Ljg2OTc1M3w1Ljk4NTk0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.