Citizen vs. Knight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evil Superhero, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Superhero

Evil Superhero Avatar

So, can someone explain exactly what the difference is between an upscale knight house and an upscale citizen house?

Is the difference just in what the house looks like? How big is the difference? Are we talking about a small keep or tower as opposed to a 1 story hut?

I would consider upping my donation if this was less amorphous and better explained.

2. Eldarion

Eldarion Avatar

Also, I'm hesitant to up my bid for a 'house-servant' that certainly won't exist based on the stretch goal. If I'm giving more money, then just give me the servant.

3. AllGamer

AllGamer Avatar

yeah the house servant, your own personal Butler is a nice bonus, i can care less about the Exterior of the house :)

4. Evil Superhero

Evil Superhero Avatar

If this were something like the small stone tower from UO, I would definitely upgrade. I would like something a little nicer than a "house" for an extra $250.

5. yubadragon

yubadragon Avatar

The recent 5 or 6 person discussion video mentioned that the knight house would:
    have more interior space than the citizen home
    the expert crafting device would not need upgrading since it will be the best available at launch
    and knight homes will be placed before citizens can

the knight house answer is broken up into two parts, the second part is real close to the one hour mark.

6. Evil Superhero

Evil Superhero Avatar

Thanks. Watching now.

7. Evil Superhero

Evil Superhero Avatar

For those not watching the live streams and such, the Knight house will, apparently, look like a small keep. I don't know exactly what that means, but it sounds really cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.