Clear Task List

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by moxiepilot, Dec 30, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moxiepilot

moxiepilot Avatar

At Town Criers there is the option to Reset Current Task List.

Why would someone choose to do this and what benefit is there?

2. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

because of bugged questlog - you mentioned elswhere (didn't you in the /rant thread?) that some steps from quests do not go away or actualize.
    I had "tons" of bugged queststep and i also often hesitates to do this, because i also have questitems i dont know if i did it, if they are bugged or if i need them someday.
    As Bowen Bloodgood said, some respawn. i recently had the Men at the Docks in Malice waving at me, although i'm through the Mainquestline and have my Shroud (spoiler - sorry :( )
    And i still have something what you maybe want to use while in Malice with me, but i decided to destroy it - yellow item, not sellable, but some are destroyable, i guess these ones who are destroyable will be replaced if you redo the right steps of the quest - and so it was, the quest steps weren't recognized as done for me, and i did it again and i also get the questitem again.
    The annoying thing is. i completed it, left to the Overworld to then recognize that the last step was again not recognized properly (the ne i did was the penultimate), but when this happened i was already at home behind Vauban and decided to clear my Task List.
    I'm sure one day i come back an do it, but i wanted it not on my acutal task list. I actually began some other quest and now do only this quest and try to follow it with the Task List, i don't accept more quest at once anymore, because of the bugs and the confusing in the Task List.

if i finish something and the List does not properly actualize, i clear it at the Town Crier.

moxiepilot likes this.
  3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I have done this several times as tasks do not diminish after completion. Was totally annoying to me actually. It just clears the task...not the knowledge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.