1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Clearance of items on hand

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Rosemourne, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Hi everyone,

As some know I began buying and selling items to build Shadow's Rest to offer comprehensive services to new and returning players. However, It has come into light that I will be facing unexpected costs involving an incoming international move. Additionally, a windfall I was counting on for the move turned out to be reduced lower than expected. Nothing drastic, but it does cause me to reevaluate my finances and expenses.

In order to prevent downsizing the town and services offered, I need to sell off my entire stock of reserve items and a good chunk of my personal collection. I'm not in immediate need and have had sufficient warning / preparation to absorb most of this, but would like to ensure a sizable chunk doesn't become a concern. With that in mind, if you see something you want, but my asking price is too high, please make an offer. If any resellers are interested in bulk orders, please let me know. I will work with them to reach a mutually agreeable term.

Below is a list of the items I'm looking to offload. Please check back as I may add to the list as need dictates.

(Items removed from here to avoid confusion. Post remaining available for archive reasons)

Thank you for looking. As a note, this is not a notice of me leaving the game. Far from it. I'm trying to minimize impact to Shadow's Rest so I can remain in game supporting players.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Fionwyn Wyldemane, Rhiannon and K1000 like this.
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Rosemourne, I am trying to complete my pet collection but not wanting to spend a lot on them. Would you be willing to take $100.00 for this group? Thanks for considering either way and good luck on your move. Hope all goes well.

Baby Llama Decoration Pet - $40
    Black Clockwork Raven Decoration Pet - $12
    Black Foal Decoration Pet - $40
    Golden Giant Dragonfly Decoration Pet - $30

3. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

I'll do the Blood Ravens, if you still have them... But you'll have to wait until I get back from travel mid next week!

4. Suboti

Suboti Avatar

Greetings Rosemourne,

I would be interested in the following, please let me know if they are still available:

1x Aether Vibration Amplifier Console - $5
    4x Founder Royal Artisan Taming Creature Call - $5
    1x Great Dane Decoration Pet - $2
    1x Non-Combat Clockwork Pet Reward - $2
    2x Non-Combat Pet Reward - $2

5. Lesni

Lesni Avatar

Please reserve 2 Gossamer Virtue Cloaks and 3 Lord British Cloaks
    Let me know where to pay for them.

6. _Twilight_

_Twilight_ Avatar

Hello,